Saturday, August 16, 2008

I hate thinking of titles for posts that have no real point

So, in a matter of hours we will leave our beautiful Wisconsin retreat, otherwise known as Scott's parents' picturesque farm, and head to Chicago where will board a plane and fly home.

I left my camera cord at home so I can't upload our photos yet. They are real purdy, trust me. I'll do that next week as I try to wrap my head around the fact that in one week, I will walk Ella into her Kindergarten classroom, hug her goodbye, and, well, I'm not sure what next.

Just watched Michael (Phelps of course) do his thang. Wow. That was cool.

Next week...pictures - proof that we are still alive!

1 comment:

Peapod Four said...

Oh that kindergarten thing is coming so fast!

Enjoy your time with Scott's parents.