Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Apparently I am spoiled rotten

A year and a half ago, before we went to China, we got a laptop and I went wireless. It seems in that time I've become a laptop snob, b/c I just can't seem to be bothered with using a computer that is, gasp, connected to the wall by a cord.

Scott assures me that my laptop will be good as new by the end of the week. I sure hope he's right. I miss my blogs. I miss my blog friends. I do most of my computering sitting all comfortable on my couch.

So, it's me, here, connected to the wall, by a cord. I really do hope to be back at the end of the week with a squeaky clean wireless connection. I am already planning on hibernating for a few hours (or days) so I can catch up with all of my blogs. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Faithful Froggers said...

Oh, no! Hope you get your laptop fixed soon. :)

Your family is beautiful. I loved the story of Piper Grace - such a pretty name.