Saturday, September 27, 2008

Eeeek!

My computer is fixed, sort of, if you don't count the fact that it just shuts down every 35 minutes or so. So this will have to be quick.

We are in the middle of watching Alabama roll right over Georgia. I went out to the garage to get a bottle of water from the outside fridge and a medium sized mouse ran right in front of me - YUCKOLA!!!

Still living in defeat over the frog incident, Scott seems determined to get the rascal. He stopped the Alabama game, and for the last ten minutes he's been out there making a whole lot of noise.

Ok, he just asked for the flashlight, and I have to say, I am in shock over the state of the garage. He's pulled out the car and has all the kids stuff in a big pile in the middle. He is yelling at the mouse right now. It's as if his very manhood depends on the outcome.

I believe I am almost "live blogging" this.

More yelling. More banging around. Something hit the wall.

Success!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

glue traps work!!!!

Peapod Four said...

maybe I'm glad we don't have a garage after all....

(glad you're back - even if it has to be quick. : )

My Army Brats and Me said...

Came by to visit. Have a wonderful day.
Cindy