Friday, December 15, 2006

Temporary Insanity

I'm an idiot. We are in desperate need of the USCIS to process our paperwork quickly, heck we are in desperate need of them to allow Scott to get his fingerprints taken, and I have publicly offended them in a most despicable way. Our only hope is that the dear people at the USCIS have no access to a computer and have better things to do with their time than read adoption blogs. Enough said.
I plead temporary insanity caused by extreme conditions, which I will not go into here. (read the next post if you really have to know)
So, to the USCIS, please forgive me, accept my sincere apology, and while you're at it, accept my husband's fingerprints. Did I mention that he has already been fingerprinted this year in relation to security clearance for his job, and those fingerprints go to the FBI, just like these fingerprints go to the FBI. Apparently the FBI has not learned how to share.
Great, now I'm offending the FBI. I better stop now.

Are you ready for a rumor?
2 agencies are saying we may see referrals BEFORE Christmas! Here we go!!!

Dena

No comments: