Friday, November 30, 2007

I can't think of a title for this one...




Well, we did get our news yesterday and it was not good. My mom, Dottie, has invasive breast cancer and will need to have surgery soon. We are in the process of finding a surgeon, so if anyone knows of a good one in our area, please contact me or leave it in the comments. We've had one doctor recommended by many, but he's just coming back after a very recent open heart surgery.

It all seems a bit unreal at the moment, but is slowly sinking in. We covet your prayers more than you could know. My dad has chemo again next week. Pray that he stays strong.


Psalm 50:15 "Call on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you and you will glorify me."


Clinging to that hope and many others,

Dena


2 comments:

Kim said...

I am sooo sorry...
I am sending thoughts and prayers your way...
Hugs to you...
Kim

Kelly said...

Oh my, I am so sorry. I will be praying for you and your family.