Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm speechless, almost

I guess I'm on an unintentional blogging break. I just haven't felt like writing lately, weird for me. We have a lot going on and I really have a lot to write about, but just haven't felt like it.

We have 9 family members coming in for Thanksgiving week, and of course I'm still working on the dining room. I'll post pictures when I'm done, or when I'm as done as I'm going to be. Oh, and I decided to paint a couple of walls in my kitchen as well!

We met with our social worker on Saturday for one of Piper's 2 post placement reports on how she's adjusting. It was fun to get to talk about her and think through all of the changes since placement day on February 26th.

My dad had a CT scan last week and we go to find out the results tomorrow. Now would be great time to lift us up in prayer!

I'll be back soon...that is if I don't pass out from all of the paint fumes.

(I tried to post a few pictures but blogger is not letting me, I'll attempt it again later.)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Have fun painting...
I am not a painting girl...
YUCK..
How exciting about Thanksgiving..
All my family live in the mid west...
Have a Great Week.
Kim

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back...I was starting to worry about you! ; )