Monday, April 23, 2007






Trying to get all 3 kids to take a good picture together is proving to be quite the challenge. I haven't given up yet, but do plan on taking them to have their pictures taken professionally very soon. When I look at these pictures I just think, "how did this happen?", how did Hunter and Ella grow up so fast, how did we get so blessed? It is just so amazing to me how Piper fits into our family, she was definitely the missing piece. I knew I missed her before I knew her, but I never dreamed how much I would love her.

Last week I had to take Piper to get some blood work (7 tubes worth!), and it all came back normal. Her pediatrician likes to run every conceivable test on babies who are adopted internationally, and it all came back normal! I hated for her to have to go through it, but a tootsie roll pop did wonders, and the guy who took the blood was really good. We were so excited that the results came back normal and she won't have to have blood drawn again anytime soon.
Coming soon...pictures from Piper's "Sip and See"!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Girl, I am so happy for you! I'm so sorry that we couldn't come by your open house. We were both under the weather Sunday and didn't even make it to church. Too much going on in our lives and we should, I guess be grateful for the distraction. I'm encouraged by your posts and I read them all the time. I should comment know so you know I'm still around!

Love you and so happy for you and your beautiful family!