Sunday, July 08, 2007

Well, look at me!


Getting ready
Here I go...
Why are they all so excited? This is soooo easy!

Just as I was getting ready to come up to the hospital to see my dad, Piper Grace stood up and took a few steps on her own! In typical Piper fashion, she then did it again and again and again and again. She works something with impressive focus until she thinks she's got it. My mom thinks it's a little OCD, I just think she must be brilliant.
I feel so proud of her!

It's been a good day, I'm writing this from my dad's regular room. He graduated from the ICU - hooray!

2 comments:

Kim said...

YEAH!!!!
She is walking...
And I am glad your dad is doing better.. I will continue to pray..
Have a great day..
Glad you didn't miss it..
Kim

Melissa said...

She needs to teach Madelyn how to get up like that and go.