Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Ella has an idea! Clear the room!


Because this really serves as our family scrapbook of sorts, I feel I must record this little gem, courtesy of Ella.


I was getting Ella set up to play a game on the computer, asking her which game she wanted to play during her computer time.


Anyone who knows Ella, knows that she doesn't do anything quickly.


So I sat there, and waited, and waited, and waited, as she weighed her options.


After a brief moment of silence, in all of her delicate-flower daintiness, how do I say this, she tooted, and rather loudly.


With out missing a beat, she smiled and said "That means I have an idea!!!!"


So, of course, this is now the family joke that we just can't get enough of. Many conversations of who in the family has the best, biggest "ideas". I think Piper is winning right now for the most "ideas".

2 comments:

Kim said...

I am laughing sooo hard...
HOW CUTE...

cotedetexas said...

This is the funniest story, I LOve it!!