Thursday, August 02, 2007

My dad could sure use some prayer this week as he has started back on chemo and radiation and is concerned about his body's ability to handle it. He has lost quite a bit of weight since he went into the hospital on July 1st. He is scheduled to go home tomorrow (Friday). He has made amazing progress with regards to the stroke. I really never thought he'd have the kind of mobility that he has now. I am so grateful that God seems to still have plans for my dad and is showing us glimpses of healing. He made quite an impression with the nurses on the floor he was originally on, and when the charge nurse from that floor came on Sunday to administer the chemo, she was amazed at his progress. She seemed to really get a kick out of my dad, and it was sweet to see how excited she was to see him doing better.
Thank you to every person who has been a part of that healing with your prayers, thank you.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I will be praying for you father and your family..
Kim