Monday, March 31, 2008

To all 5 year olds on the verge of losing your first tooth:

The gauntlet has been thrown.

Ella(5) is aiming to have the cleanest, shiniest tooth the tooth fairy has EVER seen. She is brushing her teeth with a new vigor, the likes of which have never been seen before in this house.

Ella *heard* that the tooth fairy is giving an extra quarter for clean, shiny, sparkly teeth. Why didn't I think of this, I mean hear about this 3 years ago??? It is providing great motivation around here - teeth brushing - with no whining or complaining - a MIRACLE, I tell you!

1 comment:

Christy said...

That is so funny!! You have her sold on a quarter?? I wish. When my boys started losing teeth the tooth fairy gave them a nice crisp single dollar. Well, my oldest thought that was pretty cheap so he actually wrote a letter to the tooth fairy asking for a "raise". She complied but on the night she "complied" she only had a five dollar bill and a ten dollar bill. So she ended up setting an expensive trend and now she gives $5 per tooth-- ouch!! Anyway, hope it comes out soon!!!

Chrsity :)