Sunday, September 23, 2007

Insects & and our family just do not get along

Piper's eyelid is just a wee bit swollen from a mysterious bug bite.

Our family just does not mix well with the insects.

First there was the bee incident.

Then the ant incident.

And now, apparently the "I've got a pink golf ball in my eyelid incident".

I took her to the doctor today b/c I was just a bit concerned about the thing growing in Piper's eyelid. Sure enough, he could see where she'd been bitten by ?something?, probably just an allergic reaction to a mosquito or something he thought.

Fortunately it doesn't seem to be bothering her. And the site of her walking around in princess high heels, her diaper, and golf ball eyelid is giving me much needed comic relief today.

2 comments:

Kim said...

OMG...
That makes me cry...
Her little eye..
Hope it goes down fast..
Have a Great Week.
Kim

Melissa said...

Madelyn swells up like this too when she gets bit. It's horrible.